Thursday, February 1, 2007

Tonight, we drink to you

Fuck.
__________...
So, tonight we drink to you.Lets celebrate the fact that you are no longer among us.
I miss so many things...
I miss the feeling of my soft beanie, the scent of my warm pillow, the sound of steps on my silent house...But most of all,i miss you.Im cold, and having you here with me would bring warm to my pathetic existence. I know that, i always did. The thing is that you are no longer around.Dont know if you ever were, but i wanna believe so. Beliefs lead to hope, and hope leads to dream. Dreams are the best part of living...They are the life on our imaginary, our inside´s wishes, and my inside´s wishes so badly to be near you!... But i cant.Damn!
You left me on my own, all by myself... My heart is broken, with so many diseases, and your presence would for sure ease the pain.
But what do i know?...
Tonight we drink to you...You and your absence.Give me some time to breathe,and let me remember the moments we never had; the kisses i never gave to you, while we were wrapped in a blanket laying on the sofa; the hugs we never gave while one of us was feeling miserable and in need of comfort; the words i never heard while my head just shouted "i love you!".Things i wanted so bad...Just as you.
Let me go to sleep, and say to you all the things i didnt had the courage...

3 comments:

PINHAS said...

Bem...nem sei que palavras usar, mas que transmite algo "forte", este texto transmite.
E fikei com a ideia que n se deve ter medo de encarar as coisas e vive-las, ou kk coisa deste genero.Enfim n escrevo nd de jeito pk cm ja disse n tenho palavras, mas parece k esse n e o teu caso;)
bjs

PINHAS said...

entao...e mais um post nao??:P

va mexe--te..faz kk coisa...

Anonymous said...

ok, parabéns...consegues exprimir-te tão bem em protuguês como em inglês...já só falta oralmente...não?